Monday, March 22, 2021

Taiwan: Year of the Ox Meet-up and Postcrossing Postmark

On 13th February I got three postcards: one from Taiwan and two from Hong Kong.

The card from Taiwan is about a Year of the Ox Postcrossing Meet-up.

Unfortunately the card was not signed during that meet-up, but it is still a very special piece of mail. First there is the stamp, which is not about this year's Year of the Ox, but about the penultimate one in 1997. This makes the stamp so special for me, as I was born in that Year of the Ox. The stamp had been issued already on 2nd December 1996 and is from a set of two. And second there is this great new Postcrossing postmark for my collection, which also keeps the Year of the Ox theme. I love this card!


Thank You very much Ringo!

No comments:

Post a Comment