Sunday, October 24, 2021

Austria: Kitzbühel and more Cards from Holidays

On 30th July I got a postcard from Austria.

This is another card I sent to me during my holidays and it shows various views of Kitzbühel.

Although I already have many cards from Kitzbühel, I had to send this card to me, because I wanted to have the new Postcrossing stamp (issued 14-07-2021) with a normal date postmark from Kitzbühel. Some stamps just deserve that treatment.

Apart from the cards from Salzburg I had shown you in the last post I also bought a few more cards on holidays.

This card I bought in the Parish Church of Ellmau, which is the neighbouring village of the place where I always stay during my summer holidays. It was nice to see that they sold some cards in the church, but such a pity that they only had very specific cards of some artworks in the church and no outside view.

This card shows the Jägerwirt in Scheffau, which was apparently featured in the TV series SOKO Kitzbühel. I was there for the Kaiserschmarrn.

On my way back home I also made a stop in Ingolstadt to see the new permanent exhibition at the Bavarian Army Museum. The museum is nice, but unfortunately they do not have any cards. Later in the city I bought this card which shows two views of the museum's building in the upper row left and middle.

In the tourist info I also bought this card of the Audi museum mobile. I have no interest in cars, so I never been there, but this is nice for my museum card collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment