Tuesday, June 2, 2020

cover from Monaco

Last Friday I got my stamp order from Monaco. 

While I usually not show the covers that bring my orders to me, I think this one is quite interesting. I actually already ordered the stamps on WOPA in February, but they did not arrived. A few weeks ago however I got a strange cover from Monaco connected to my order. Interestingly instead of Germany Belgium was written in the address, which was later changed by hand. As the letter was in French, I made an inquiry with WOPA and with their help my original order finally arrived.


When I opened this cover, the first thing I actually saw was a second similar cover. This one was addressed to Austria and was sent back from Vienna to Monaco in early March. Probably after they got the order back, they sent the letter to me, but as that one was addressed to Belgium, it took again some time to reach me.


The stamps I ordered you can see here on my stamp blog. In the cover were also two nice presents from the Monaco Post. The first one is a souvenir sheet about Grace Patricia (issued 04-10-2004) and the other is a maxicard about the EXPO in Sevilla (issued 24-04-1992).



No comments:

Post a Comment