Sunday, December 19, 2021

Online Stamp Order

On 19th November I got my order from an online stamp shop. I have shown all stamps previously on my stamp blog, but I want to show some highlights here as well.

Main reason to order stamps were the stunning Japanese Pokemon stamps. Although I have some of them on cards and covers already, I wanted to have the whole sheets. Favourite issue of the year!


For my collection of Childhood Heroes on Stamps I bought some more stamps including this Smurf set from Switzerland.

For a post about Napoleon on French and European Stamps over on my history blog I also bought many stamps about that theme.

Also I got some stamps for my Lunar New Year collection including some Year of the Dragon stamps and five stamps from the wonderful South Korean Glow-in-the-Dark series.





No comments:

Post a Comment