Saturday, September 5, 2015

Austria: Der Bergdoktor

On Tuesday I got fourteen cards from Austria.

One of them shows various filming spots of the German-Austrian television series Der Bergdoktor in Going, Söll and Ellmau. The television series Der Bergdoktor is a remake of a television series of the same name from the 1990s. It is a medical drama. It premiered in 2008 and at the moment there are 79 episodes in 8 seasons. 
I sent it from my holidays in Austria.


On the backside of the card I applied a stamp from the church in Going.
Stamps:
Kasperl (issued 11-04-2003)
EUROPA (issued 11-06-2010)
Mimi (issued 23-05-2002)


I also bought a postcard of the main character of the series, Doctor Martin Gruber. He is portrayed by the Austrian actor Hans Sigl.


Another card I bought is a single view of Going. Going is a municipality in Tyrol. Its village church is one of Tyrol's most beautiful rococo-style churches and part of the Way of St. James in Tyrol. It is one of the main filming spots of Der Bergdoktor.


Also of the Hintersteiner See I bought two cards. The Hintersteiner See is one of the clearest mountain lakes in Tyrol. It was also used as filming spot for Der Bergdoktor.


No comments:

Post a Comment