Saturday, September 5, 2015

Austria: Kitzbühel and Kitzbüheler Horn

On Tuesday I got fourteen cards from Austria.

One of them shows Kitzbühel. Kitzbühel is a city in the Austrian State of Tyrol and administrative centre of the Kitzbühel district. It is one of the most important ski resorts in Austria. 
I sent it from my holidays in Austria.


Stamps:
Easter (from set of four) (issued 07-03-2015)
Definitives (two from set of sixteen) (issued 01-03-2015)


I also bought two more cards of Kitzbühel.


In Kitzbühel I started a hiking tour up to the Kitzbüheler Horn, one of the most important mountains in the Kitzbühel Alps. I bought cards of the Alpenhaus at 1670m, the Gipfelhaus at 1996m and of the Kitzbüheler Horn Transmission Tower of the ORF at the top. The cards of the Alpenhaus an Gipfelhaus have stamps of the restaurants on the backside.




No comments:

Post a Comment