Thursday, May 11, 2017

Collectibles from the Team "Erlebnis: Briefmarken"

On Saturday the Team "Erlebnis: Briefmarken" of the Deutsche Post was in my hometown, so I was able to buy some collectibles for my collection.

The maxicard I bought shows Martin Luther. The stamp was issued on 13th April 2017 and is a joint issue with Brazil.


A special postcard I bought was printed for the 1000th anniversary of the first mentioning of Neunburg vorm Wald.


With a matching stamp:
1000 years Neunburg vorm Wald (issued 01-03-2017)
with a special postmark showing the Coat of arms of Neunburg vorm Wald


Another special postcard I bought was printed for the Oktoberfest 2016 and the 500th anniversary of the German Purity Law.


With a matching stamp:
500 years German Purity Law (issued 07-04-2016)
with a matching special postmark


No comments:

Post a Comment