Friday, January 22, 2016

UAE: EXPO 2020

On Wednesday I got eleven postcards including one from the United Arab Emirates.

The card from the United Arab Emirates was printed by the Emirates Post Group and promotes the EXPO 2020. The EXPO 2020 will be held in Dubai. Dubai becomes thus the first city in the Middle East to host the World Exposition. The theme of the EXPO 2020 will be "Connecting Minds, Creating the Future" and it will be held between the 20th October 2020 and the 10th April 2021. It will be held in the time when the United Arab Emirates celebrate their 50th anniversary of independence.


Stamps:
Desert Plants of the UAE (from set of six) (issued 27-11-2005)
Meeting of the World Bank and the IMF (from set of four) (issued 23-09-2003)


Thank You very much Ralf!

1 comment:

  1. Your post interests me most because it reminds me of my happy experiences in Dubai. I have seen the drone shows in there and it was an awesome sight. I recently visited Omniyat. Are you familiar with it?

    ReplyDelete