Monday, January 2, 2017

Collectibles from the Team "Erlebnis: Briefmarken"

Today the Team "Erlebnis: Briefmarken" of the Deutsche Post was in my hometown, so I was able to buy some collectibles for my collection.

The special postcard I bought commemorates the 25th anniversary of the revival of the railway service to the Brocken in 2016. 


Stamp:
125 years Harz Narrow Gauge Railways (issued 09-02-2012)
with a special postmark about the anniversary


The cover I bought was printed for the change of name of the airport of Hamburg, which is known as Hamburg Airport Helmut Schmidt since 2016.

Stamps:
Variable Value stamp (from set of two) (issued 24-10-2008)
Aircrafts (from set of four) (issued 12-06-2008)
with a special postmark of the event


The maxicard I bought shows the Christmas Market in Erfurt. The stamp is a Christmas stamp and was issued on 2nd November 2016.


No comments:

Post a Comment